Natural Stevia Liquid By Econutnatural
Stevia is a plant that was discovered more than 1,500 years ago in the rainforests of Paraguay. At maturity, the stevia shrub grows to about three feet tall. Stevia leaves are 30 times sweeter than sugar. Stevia is a natural sweetener linked to numerous benefits, including lower blood sugar levels. While refined extracts are considered safe, research on whole-leaf and raw products is lacking.
100 % Natural Stevia from India
- Rebaudiosides A, C, D, E, and F
- Dulcoside A
- Sodium cyclamate
- Ent-kaurene synthase
Stevia Liquid Benefits
- Good for Diabetes patient because the Control Diabetes
- Reduced calorie intake
- Stevia is very low in calories good for weight loss
- This can also help in controlling excess sugar content in children’s diet
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- The rich source of antioxidant compounds
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels
- Stevia is useful against skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Prevents Osteoporosis
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy: Limited evidence exists on the safety of stevia during pregnancy.
Low Blood pressure: Stevia may also reduce blood pressure and blood sugar levels, potentially interfering with medications used to treat these conditions.
Allergy: Stevia is in the Asteraceae/Compositae plant family. This family includes ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, daisies, and many other plants. In theory, people who are sensitive to ragweed and related plants may also be sensitive to stevia.
Directions for Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
The products sold hereunder and any other products sold by Econutnatural have been subject to limited testing and should not be used in conjunction with mission-critical equipment or applications. Econutnatural makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained herein or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does Econutnatural assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the application or use of any product or circuit. Buyer shall not rely on any data and performance specifications or parameters provided by Econutnatural. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any products independently and to test and verify the same.