Pomegranate (Anar) Powder By Econutnatural
The red-rich fruit is known to be one of the healthiest for a reason. It is called a divine fruit because it is the most mentioned fruit in theological books. Pomegranate juice is being studied for its many health benefits. It may help with cancer prevention, immune support, and fertility. It is one of the most popular fruits cultivated for food, juice, flavor and color. Pomegranate powder boasts high levels of phytonutrients, including Vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium, folate.
- Natural Pomegranate (Anar) from India
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
Pomegranate (Anar) Powder Benefits
- Regulates blood pressure and reduces cholesterol build-up
- Rich in minerals and vitamins
- Pomegranate may help fight prostate cancer
- Pomegranate may lower blood pressure.
- Impressive Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- Improve Your Memory Through Polyphenols
- Visibly Rejuvenate Your Skin
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Allergy: Some people can have allergic reactions to pomegranate fruit.
Pregnancy: Pomegranate powder is possibly safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. But there is not enough reliable information about the safety of using other forms of pomegranate, such as pomegranate extract.
Directions for Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
The products sold hereunder and any other products sold by Econutnatural have been subject to limited testing and should not be used in conjunction with mission-critical equipment or applications. Econutnatural makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained herein or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does Econutnatural assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the application or use of any product or circuit. Buyer shall not rely on any data and performance specifications or parameters provided by Econutnatural. The Buyer’s responsibility is to independently determine any products’ suitability and test and verify the same.