Natural Nagoda Powder By Econutnatural
Nagoda is a very good medicine that destroys phlegm and flatulence and reduces pain. Applying it as a paste on the skin reduces inflammation. The benefits of Nagoda Powder are found in wound healing, wound healing, etc. It destroys bacteria and insects. When eaten, it increases appetite, digests food. Nagoda also benefits from liver disease.
- Natural Nagoda from India
- Vitamin C
- Benzoic acid
- Benzoic acid
- Phthalic acid
Nagoda Powder benefits
- Grinding the leaves of Nagoda and applying it on the scalp calms the headache.
- Acting to relieve pain
- Treat or prevent asthma attacks..
- Remove excess mucus from the body.
- Reducing inflammation by acting on body mechanisms.
- Preventing the formation or causing the expulsion of flatulence.
- Stimulates or increases menstrual flow
- Relax or reduce tension in muscle.
- Kills mosquito larva.
- Prevent damage to the liver.
- Improves appetite.
- It stimulates circulation.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Mild stomach upset can sometimes occur post ingesting Nirgundi juice or powder.
Skin irritation can develop upon the application of Nirgundi oil or paste.
It would be advisable to consult your physician before usage.
Directions for Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
The products sold hereunder and any other products sold by Econutnatural have been subject to limited testing and should not be used in conjunction with mission-critical equipment or applications. Econutnatural makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained herein or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does Econutnatural assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the application or use of any product or circuit. Buyer shall not rely on any data and performance specifications or parameters provided by Econutnatural. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any products independently and to test and verify the same.