Natural Lemon Powder By Econutnatural
The Lemon is grown on a small evergreen tree with dark green, oval-shaped leaves. The lemon plant, which grows 10-20 feet in height, is known for its thorny branches and white flowers with slight purple edges. Lemon peel or Citrus lemon is the rind or skin of the lemon fruit. It is beneficial for the skin.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
Natural Lemon Powder Benefits
- Lemon is a fabulous source of vitamin C
- The lemon powder can improve the health and appearance of your skin.
- Control your blood pressure
- May support healthy liver function
- May replenish electrolytes and body salts
- Lemons freshens your breath
- The lemon powder can improve digestion
- Preventing asthma
- Increasing iron absorption
- Boosting the immune system
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Lemon is safe for pregnant and breast-feeding women when used as part of a normal diet. But it’s not known whether it’s safe to use lemon in larger medicinal amounts during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
No adverse effect is seen or reported after the use. It would be advisable to consult your physician before usage.
Directions for Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
The products sold hereunder and any other products sold by Econutnatural have been subject to limited testing and should not be used in conjunction with mission-critical equipment or applications. Econutnatural makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained herein or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does Econutnatural assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the application or use of any product or circuit. Buyer shall not rely on any data and performance specifications or parameters provided by Econutnatural. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any products independently and to test and verify the same.