Natural Mango Leaf Powder By Econutnatural
The leaves of the mango tree are fleshy and shiny with a sharp tip. Mango leaves turn red or purple when tendering and sometimes dark green color with a pale underside. Its leaves are rich in vitamins a, b, and c. They also have a rich content of several other nutrients.
Mango leaves powder for diabetes and prevents cancer. Also, in diabetes, vascular problems and eye complaints associated with this disease cures.
100% Natural Mango Leaf From India
- Vitamins A
- Vitamins B
- Vitamins C
Mango Leaf Powder Benefits
- Mango Leaf Powder is very useful for treating diabetes
- Mango leaves help to lower blood pressure
- They May have anti-inflammatory properties
- It helps to strengthen the blood vessels and treats the problem of varicose veins.
- The mango leaves help treat kidney and gallstones.
- The mango leaves helps to treat bleeding dysentery.
- May protect against fat gain
- Use to treat stomach ulcers
- May support healthy skin
- They may benefit your hair
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy: Seek medical advice for its use during pregnancy.
No adverse effect is seen or reported after the use. It would be advisable to consult your physician before usage.
Directions for Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place
The products sold hereunder and any other products sold by Econutnatural have been subject to limited testing and should not be used in conjunction with mission-critical equipment or applications. Econutnatural makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee regarding the information contained herein or the suitability of its products and services for any particular purpose, nor does Econutnatural assume any liability whatsoever arising out of the application or use of any product or circuit. Buyer shall not rely on any data and performance specifications or parameters provided by Econutnatural. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any products independently and to test and verify the same.