Our hair has a certain lifetime and it is quite common for us to lose up to 100 strands a day. But if you see hair everywhere from the floor to your pillow cover, you know the problem cannot be ignored.
When the hair falls alarmingly, most of us depend on natural ingredients. Natural Amla Powder or Indian gooseberry powder is a simple home remedy that can naturally and effectively end frequent hair loss. This article is suitable for you if you are yet to include this tangy fruit in your daily hair treatment. Learn all about Amla Power for hair and how to control your hair fall with some great tips.
Amla is a widely renowned Ayurvedic medication known as Amlaki or Indian Gooseberry and is for long utilized as a general health, skin, and hair treatment. The tree of Amla, known scientifically as the Emblica of Phyllanthus, originated in India and several countries in Southeast Asia. The herb is rich in nutrients that you cannot get from one item at a time. It has a high concentration of vitamin C, minerals, and amino acids. The antioxidant power of Amla is almost 17 times greater than pomegranate. In addition, it lowers cholesterol levels by controlling triglycerides in the bloodstream. Amla consumption is associated with improved immunity and reduced inflammation, oedema, and discomfort in the body. Atherosclerosis, diabetes, pancreatitis, upset stomach, diarrhoea, dysentery, joint pain, osteoarthritis, obesity, eyesight problems, vitiligo, and even cancer are some of the additional illnesses that Amla powder helps naturally.
Why is Amla Used for Hair Fall Control?
For our hair, Amla is regarded as a “superfood.” It is an effective natural hair fall, control agent because it includes a trillion nutrients. The vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and Phytonutrients in this ‘wonder berry’ help to boost blood circulation throughout the scalp, ensuring the hair follicles receive enough oxygen and sustenance. This strengthens the hair strands and eliminates the problem of hair loss. On the other hand, Amla is rich in antioxidants, including phyllantine, Gallic acid, ellagic acid, emblicanin, quercetin, and others that help with scalp concerns, including dryness, irritation, and dandruff. Breakage and hair loss are considerably reduced as a result of this. Amla Powder for Hair helps prevents frizz and premature greying in your hair.
Best Amla Powder Combinations
1. AMLA POWDER WITH EGG:
- Combine the egg and Alma powder in a large mixing bowl. Make sure there are no lumps or air bubbles. Whisk it until the foam appears.
- Add water if necessary to make a thick paste. Because egg whites are jelly in nature, you may want to use a hairbrush to apply them properly.
- Allow 1-2 hours for the pack to dry on your hair after applying it.
- Wash your hair with shampoo. If the egg odour persists, combine one cup of lemon juice with half a cup of water. Also, use it to wash your hair to get rid of the egg odour.
2. AMLA POWDER AND SHIKAKAI POWDER:
- In a mixing dish, combine equal parts of Amla powder and Shikakai powder.
- Pour in some water. To form a thick, smooth paste, mix everything thoroughly.
- It should be applied to your hair down its length. For the next 30 to 40 minutes, sit up.
- Lastly, rinse with cold water. Your hair loss will reduce greatly.
3. AMLA POWDER WITH FENUGREEK PASTE:
- Fresh fenugreek seeds paste may be made at home. Soak the methi seeds for 15-30 minutes in warm water.
- Strain the water, but do not discard it. Set it aside in a separate dish.
- The seeds are then ground into a paste.
- After that, mix in the Amla powder. Slowly pour methi’s water into the bowl to make the hair pack.
- Apply it to your hair and leave it on for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with shampoo after that.
4. AMLA POWDER WITH HONEY AND YOGHURT:
- In a mixing dish, combine the ingredients listed above and stir thoroughly.
- Massage the scalp with soft hands for 5 minutes after applying the mixture from roots to tips.
- Take a half-hour break. Wash it off with a light shampoo as soon as the mixture dries.
- Apply this combination to your hair twice or three times a week before shampooing.
5. AMLA POWDER WITH BASIL PASTE:
- Take some amla powder and sprinkle it with 10-15 tulsi leaves. Then, to produce a paste, add additional water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the paste with the gooseberry powder and then add a little water.
- Don’t forget to prepare the paste by gradually adding water little by little.
- Massage the solution into your scalp in a circular motion.
- After that, let it dry for 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
- Repeat this process every time before shampooing your hair.
Amla is healthy for your hair and body when consumed in moderate amounts because it is a natural component. However, like with other natural medicines, excessive usage might have certain side effects. Amla is a natural aphrodisiac. So, if you get cold frequently and quickly, you should avoid consuming it straight. Some of the most prevalent adverse effects include hyperacidity, constipation, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, renal difficulties, dryness and flakiness of the scalp, and dry skin. If you have any of the aforementioned medical issues, you should see your doctor before incorporating Amla Powder into your daily routine in any way.